For this reason, the institute maintains links with several entities, which include the following:
1) Petrobras Energia SA
CONICET-Companies Co-funded Grants. “Application of experimental designs for the optimization of rubber compounds applied to tires with sustainable mobility criteria”. 2014-2016.
Specific Technical Assistance Agreement. “Study of the solution polymerization process and polymer properties”. 2013-2014.
2) Laboratorio Litoral SA
Specific cooperation and technical assistance agreement. “Technical Assistance for the development of analytical methods applied to the determination of chemical residues in food at Litoral Laboratory”. 2013-2014.
3) Laboratorio Cibic
Specific cooperation and technical assistance agreement. “Development of analytical methods for the determination of metals in biological samples by atomic absorption spectrophotometry”. 2014.
4) Laboratorio Cibic – High Level Technical Service
“Advice on the development and implementation of techniques for mercury determination in water, blood, urine and food”. 2015.
- MARIA CASTELLI; HUGO MENZELLA; SALVADOR PEIRU; LEANDRO VETCHER.MODIFIED BACILLUS CEREUS PHOSPHOLIPASE C PROTEIN AND METHOD OF PROCESSING VEGETABLE OIL. 03/07/2013. Patent of invention.
- MARIA CASTELLI; HUGO MENZELLA; SALVADOR PEIRU; LEANDRO VETCHER. MODIFIED BACILLUS CEREUS PHOSPHOLIPASE C PROTEIN AND METHOD OF PROCESSING VEGETABLE OIL. 03/07/2014. Patent of invention.
- HUGO MENZELLA; SALVADOR PEIRU; LEANDRO VETCHER. Method for removal of sterile glycosides. 13/03/2013. Patent of invention.
- HUGO MENZELLA; SALVADOR PEIRU; LEANDRO VETCHER. ENZYMATIC REMOVAL OF STERYL GLYCOSIDES. 16/03/2012. Patent of invention.
- HUGO MENZELLA. WO 2011098651 (A1) – SYNTHETIC SEQUENCE OF NUCLEOTIDES CODING FOR BOVINE RECOMBINANT PROCHYMOSIN A, EXPRESSION VECTOR COMPRISING SAID SEQUENCE, ESCHERICHIA COLI CELL CONVERTED BY MEANS OF SAID VECTOR, AND THE PROCESS OF THE OBTAINMENT OF SAID BOVINE R. 18/08/2011. Patent of invention.
- MENZELLA H.G..SYNTHETIC NUCLEOTIDE SEQUENCE CODING FOR RECOMBINANT PROCHYMOSIN. 11/02/2010. Patent of invention. Production process. Biological.
IPROBYQ has a series of services, which depend on the different laboratories that make up the Institute.
The Self-Assembled Systems Laboratory offers the following services
- Production of microorganisms with different biotechnological applications
- Microbial growth (bacteria and fungi) in liquid culture media
- Count of viable microorganisms
- Storage of the produced biomass into a suitable medium
- Use of micellar systems to recover biomolecules
- Design of purification protocols
- Training on the use of extractive techniques
- Physicochemical analysis of surface active compounds (critical micellar concentration, hydrophilic-hydrophobic balance, emulsifying properties).
- Physicochemical analysis of samples containing antioxidants compounds
- Determination of antioxidant activity
- Identification of tocopherols and isoflavones
- Acid value determination
- Triglycerides concentration determination
- Estimation of the concentration of reducing sugars and total proteins
The Chemical Technology Laboratory offers the following services:
- Determination of aromaticity of oils in rubber compounds according to ISO 21461.
- Determination of phthalate plasticizers in plastic materials.
- High Level Techncal Service: Advice on the development and implementation of techniques for the determination of mercury in water, blood, urine and food.
The Fermentation Technologies Laboratory offers the following services:
- Microbiological or physicochemical analysis of samples related to the fermented beverage industry.
- Detection of contaminating microorganisms.
- Counting and viability in brewer’s yeast cream.
- Theoretical and practical courses on physicochemical and microbiological aspects in laboratories or beverage processing plants.
- Preservation and/or propagation of microbial cultures.
- Expression and purification of recombinant proteins (for research and development) (ST5708).
The Bioinformatics Lab offers the following services:
- Microbial identification and characterization by using comparative genomics (ST 5706)