Natural antioxidants for a healthy diet
- Chronic non-communicable diseases (CNCDs), such as cardiovascular, autoimmune, pulmonary diseases, diabetes, cancer, etc. are the leading cause of death globally.
- Lifestyle, nutritionally poor diets, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, and exposure to pollutants are external factors that favor the development of these diseases.
- Agri-food industry generates large amounts of organic wastes whose final disposal generally has a negative environmental impact.
- Antioxidants prevent the development of NCDs
- We seek to obtain antioxidants of natural origin
- Agro-industrial wastes are our raw material
- We develop sustainable production methodologies
- We give value to the activities that generate waste
- Antioxidants serve as ingredients in functional foods and cosmetic products.